[erlang-questions] \bjob: Job opportunity - telecommute - Erlang/C/C++/Linux/MySQL/XML

Matt Stancliff sysop@REDACTED
Mon Jan 14 23:02:16 CET 2008

On Jan 14, 2008, at 12:40, Helene Zwijnenberg wrote:
> For one of my clients in the Boston area, I am looking for a
> seasoned Senior Network Software Engineer for permanent position
> working from your home office location. This person will help to
> build mission critical network services in Erlang on the GNU/Linux
> platform. The ideal candidate has worked on large scale production
> environments with thousands of concurrent clients connected to
> software they have built/deployed. Salary is very competitive.

   Your client is The Hive/singlesnet.com and a more detailed
description is at http://www.thehive.com/current-jobs/senior-network-
software-engineer/

   I interviewed with them about a month ago.  I don't remember them
having interest in Erlang at all.  Maybe they changed course in a month?

You can't hide on the internets.

-Matt
--
Matt Stancliff            sysop@REDACTED
AIM: seijimr              iPhone: 678-591-9337