[erlang-questions] wxErlang

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Jan 14 09:08:30 CET 2008

Hi

I have fixed one bug, involving cleaning pointers when
process/application exited, it could cause crashes when memory was
reused in other applications.

I guess there are more bugs in there, a "working"/crashing example
would be great.

I'll make a new release soon, I need fix some more things first.

/Dan