[erlang-questions] about fun vs. functions schisofrenia

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Fri Jan 11 12:44:08 CET 2008

> What do you think about artificial discrimination between "funs" and functions in Erlang? I came

Maybe I'm alone, but I don't understand what you refer to.

Do you want to avoid exporting functions because they really are
private, but yet use them as they are exported?
Do you want to refer to functions with {M,F} even though using a fun
is superior?
And even though the function arity is part of the name in erlang?