[erlang-questions] Hungarian notation for Erlang / ETL

Zvi <>
Wed Jan 9 13:36:39 CET 2008

1. I also hate Hungarian notation and doesn't use it even in C++ (except m_
prefix), but I still need a solution for current version of Elrang (does it
mean that I need always use Dyalizer?).

2. I wasn't talking about implementing object using Erlang processes. I
talking about much simpler and functional solution, like providing
behaviour, like:

behaviour_info(callbacks) ->
     %% etc...
behaviour_info(_Other) ->

then each ADT will implement this bahaviour, like:

%% ...

%% ...

%% ...