[erlang-questions] Hungarian notation for Erlang / ETL

Zvi exta7@REDACTED
Wed Jan 9 13:36:39 CET 2008

1. I also hate Hungarian notation and doesn't use it even in C++ (except m_
prefix), but I still need a solution for current version of Elrang (does it
mean that I need always use Dyalizer?).

2. I wasn't talking about implementing object using Erlang processes. I
talking about much simpler and functional solution, like providing
behaviour, like:

-module(collection).
-export([behaviour_info/1]).

behaviour_info(callbacks) ->
    [{new,0},
     {length,1},
     {to_string,1},
     {from_string,1},
     {map,2},
     {foldl,2},
     {foldr,2},
     {sort,1},
     %% etc...
   ];
behaviour_info(_Other) ->
    undefined.

then each ADT will implement this bahaviour, like:

-module(queue).
-behaviour(collection).

%% ...

-module(set).