[erlang-questions] ssh rekeying patch for OTP-R12

Peter Lund erlang@REDACTED
Wed Jan 9 12:23:06 CET 2008

This summer we at Synapse got a bug reported from one of our customers.

The erlang ssh client implementation fails on the rekeying procedure
that often happen after 1GB of transfered data.

Since you at OTP changed the name of the ssh_proto.erl file to
ssh_transport.erl when importing this feature to OTP-R12, you need
to take this into account when reading the attached patch diff.

/Peter