[erlang-questions] Speeding up text file I/O

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Mon Jan 7 16:04:05 CET 2008

Do you know if this has been benchmarked against the more attractive code
that R12B makes more efficient? Because those functions make me want to
change profession to something where you get to hurt people.