[erlang-questions] program: wxWidgets for erlang (again)

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Jan 7 11:14:18 CET 2008

mats cronqvist wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 16:33 +0100, Dan Gudmundsson wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I've made a new beta release: see wxerlang.sf.net
>>
>> It requires R12B and wxWidgets-2.8.
>> (which is statically linked in the pre-built version for mac and windows)
>>
>> Windows is now working, Solaris-10, Mac and Linux is also working!!
>>
>> I've added support for xrc and a demo, which is wxwidgets support for
>> gui-builders, are you happy now Mats?
>
>   happy happy joy joy.
>   seriously, xrc looks pretty excellent. i'll try porting some of my
> gtknode stuff as soon as i get on a sensible machine.
>   are you developing it at sourceforge?

I use the svn repositories there, nothing else currently.
It was easier for me to use erlang.org as release download site, can't
ftp upload releases to sf from inside ericsson where I have access to a mac.

The wx gui builders (I guess havn't actually tested) are not in the same
league as GTK ones.

/Dan