[erlang-questions] wxErlang

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Jan 7 10:28:12 CET 2008

The last one is fixed on sourceforce, and in the erlang parts so
you should be able to check it out and rebuild the beams.

It should be
wxFont:new(24, ?wxFONTFAMILY_SWISS, ?wxFONTSTYLE_NORMAL,
?wxFONTWEIGHT_NORMAL).

But I messed up the guards and documentation sorry.
I also messed up colors badly which is also fixed in svn repos.

I'll have a look at the toggle button issue, I don't have a clue
about checkbox.

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciated.

It should build on Mac i.e. it does for me, api generation
requires the GTK headers but it you download them and point
them out with it should work on the Mac.

cd api_gen
make WXGTK_DIR=/wxWidgets-2.8.5/include

/Dan