[erlang-questions] Exception in xmerl, when pasing XML with non UTF8 character set

Bertil Karlsson bertil.karlsson@REDACTED
Mon Jan 7 08:43:19 CET 2008

If I'm right windows-1252 uses its own conversion table that doesn't
exist in xmerl today. Just changing the encoding to something that seems
to work may cause trouble when it comes to those characters that differs.
It is not difficult to add the changes needed to xmerl, but I cannot
promise it into the next release.

/Bertil