[erlang-questions] Securely running code on an untrusted client

Travis Jensen <>
Mon Jan 7 07:28:38 CET 2008

I've been looking around online and haven't seen anything to contradict what
I assume to be the case, but I'm unfamiliar enough with Erlang that I figure
I should ask.

Assuming I have a server on one system and a client on another system that
exists out somewhere else in the broad, scary internet.  The server is
trusted, the client is not.  The network connection between the two is not
trusted.

Is there any way to run trusted code on the client?

Now, once you get up from laughing... :)

Thanks.

tj

--
Travis Jensen

http://softwaremaven.innerbrain.com/
Software Maven * Philosopher-in-Training * Avenged Nerd