[erlang-questions] Ajax in Erlang, anyone?

Ben Fuhrmannek <>
Fri Jan 4 14:30:55 CET 2008

On 24 Dec 2007, at 13:18, Michele Sciabarra wrote:
>     http://yaws.hyber.org/json_intro.yaws
> Has anyone had experiences and examples about ajax in erlang to share?

Using JSON-RPC with yaws_rpc works perfectly fine for me using "JSON/
XML-RPC Client <http://code.google.com/p/json-xml-rpc/>" as client

However I would like to point out, that JSON-RPC appears to be not
fully implemented in yaws_rpc regarding the json-rpc error reply.
For example: A perfectly valid json-rpc reply of the form
	{"id":6,"error":{"code":23,"message":"this and that"}}
can not be handled by yaws_rpc, where replies indicating a success
such as
are being handled just fine.

- JSON-RPC Spec: http://json-rpc.org/
- Problem description and patch: http://pentaphase.de/index.php?/