[erlang-questions] SSL Documentation in RB12?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri Jan 4 08:37:40 CET 2008

The ssl and crypto documentation is still missing in the
prebuilt package for windows but is present in the online documentation
on the erlang.org site and in the separate R12B_doc file which you finde here:
http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_doc_html_R12B-0.tar.gz.

You can use this as a correction for the Windows version as well. Just unpack it
in the directory where you have the Wiindows version installed.

/Kenneth