[erlang-questions] Crash Dump analyse: the sum of each processe memory differs to Processes Memory

sébastien BECUWE sebastien.becuwe@REDACTED
Thu Jan 3 15:23:00 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm going to analyze some big crash dump and i do not understand why the
total amount of processes memory is not equal to the sum of
(stack_size+old_heap+heap_unused+old_heap_unused) for each process.

I have around 477 Mo for Processes Memory usage and only 186 Mo when I
do the sum.

Some of you have an idea ?!

NB: i use OTP R11B5 and in particular crashdump_viewer.

Thanks,

Sébastien BECUWE

NB: i use OTP R11B5 and in particular crashdump_viewer (diff attached to
this e-mail).

Example of value:

total 	537740430
processes 	495716554