[erlang-questions] Can interactive debugger break on exceptio ns?

Convey Christian J NPRI ConveyCJ@REDACTED
Thu Feb 28 20:45:15 CET 2008

So shouldn't Erlang error reports just include line numbers?

I don't know anything about Erlang's implementation, but omitting line numbers from error reports just seems capriciously Sadistic :)