[erlang-questions] run escript with parameters passed via os cmd line

Andy Gross andy@REDACTED
Thu Feb 28 04:05:24 CET 2008

 From the escript docs ( http://erlang.org/doc/man/escript.html ) :

"""
An Erlang script file must always contain the function main/1. When
the script is run, the main/1 will be called with a list of strings
representing the arguments given to the script (not changed or
interpreted in any way).
"""

You probably want to turn your main/3 function into main/1, which
takes a *list* of arguments, as follows:

main([Node, Module, Args]) ->

- Andy