[erlang-questions] Berkeley DB apparently FREE for any use via Erlang

Sascha Matzke <>
Wed Feb 27 23:18:21 CET 2008

maybe that because in the Java case Oracle delivers both, the library
itself and the interface into the Java language. They're both under
the same license (e.g. db-4.5.20/LICENSE).

That's not the case for the Perl and PHP interfaces.