[erlang-questions] Strange behaviour of ets

Mikl Kurkov mkurkov@REDACTED
Wed Feb 27 13:55:17 CET 2008

Hi, Maxim!
The problem is that your shell process is the owner of ets table. When you
make incorrect operation it dies with its ets tables and new shell process
created without any. Just run self() before and after error.
You should create ets in external process via spawn or add catch to function
call.
--
Mikl