[erlang-questions] Fwd: sl module from jungerl/CEAN

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Wed Feb 27 10:35:31 CET 2008

Forgot to add cc: to erlang questions :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kirill Zaborski <qrilka@REDACTED>
Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] sl module from jungerl/CEAN
To: Mikl Kurkov <mkurkov@REDACTED>

Thanks for the code, but at the moment main target OS is Windows :(
 So I'd like to get somewhat closer to native support, using extra code
 like http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/coreutils.htm isn't very
 good from maintenance point of view.
 So I'll try to get sl working. Did you found any difficulties using it?

 Best regards,
 Kirill