[erlang-questions] Practical Erlang Programming

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Fri Feb 22 10:43:29 CET 2008

--- Brian Cully <bcully@REDACTED> wrote:
> 	Unfortunately, what I would really like is
> something akin to an OTP
> Illustrated. OTP is by far the hardest thing I have
> to wrap my head
> around. Proper use of supervisor tree, best
> practices on function
> placement, common idioms, etc.,.

Isn't Joel Reymont writing a book on more advanced
topics? That might be what you're looking for, once it
turns up.

I guess the choice of audience is because O'Reilly
(ironically enough, given that they turned down Joe's
previous book proposal) want/need to sell to Erlang
beginners, rather than to those who level up from
Joe's PragProg book.

Best,
Thomas