[erlang-questions] Practical Erlang Programming

Dave Bryson daveb@REDACTED
Fri Feb 22 01:41:03 CET 2008

On Feb 21, 2008, at 5:41 PM, Benjamin Tolputt wrote:
>  I don't need another one of those on my shelf.
> What I need is a book that shows me how to get the most out of the
> Erlang library building blocks - namely OTP.

I agree.  This is exactly the kind of book I'm looking for - one that
goes deeper into OTP, and Concurrent programming.

With the material available on the Erlang site and the definitive
guide from Joe Armstrong I don't need another basic book.

Dave