[erlang-questions] rotating logs dont work

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Thu Feb 21 11:03:11 CET 2008

Kirill Zaborski wrote:
> Are there some better ways of logging except SASL?

Not sure aboute 'better'; but an alternative can be
found in the yfront app. of jungerl, named wraplog.erl:

Example use:

-define(LOG_SIZE, 2000000).
-define(NO_LOG_FILES, 9).
LogDir = "/tmp",
wraplog:start_sup_handler(LogDir, ?LOG_SIZE, ?NO_LOG_FILES),

--Tobbe