[erlang-questions] Erlang interview questions

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Tue Feb 19 13:14:36 CET 2008

2008/2/19 Gurgen Tumanian <tumanian@REDACTED>:
> I was wondering what questions you typically ask during Erlang intervies to
> check the knowlege of language? And what are the problems that you present
> for more senior development positions?

I consider good OTP design knowledge to be the skill that defines
being a senior Erlang developer.

I base that on that you need experience with a larger project to
realize the value in OTP design principles, what works and what does
not pay off. Also, it is a non-obvious step from just knowing the
language well.