[erlang-questions] 3GPP Home Subscriber Server (HSS) Project

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon Feb 18 11:13:06 CET 2008

I have just put up the first release of my project to create a
Home Subscriber Server (HSS) network element of a 3GPP IP
Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Core Network (CN).  You can find it
hosted here:

	http://hss.googlecode.com

This project implements the database schema described in 23.008
Subscriber Data, the procedures in 29.228 Signaling and the algorithms
in 35.206 MILENAGE.  It does not implement the DIAMETER protocol stack
itself.  My immediate intention is to use it with Yxa providing the
SIP stack for CSCF network elements so this is unecessary.

It is released under a New BSD License for unrestrictive use.  I
hope someone finds it interesting or useful.

	-Vance