[erlang-questions] compile debug_info smart_expections via autoconf automake?

db masterofquestions@REDACTED
Sat Feb 16 22:18:49 CET 2008

This works for debug_info:

./configure ERLCFLAGS='+defug_info'

I want to also compile with smart_exceptions, but not sure how to call
it from command line or by setting ERLCFLAGS.

I have it in my Emakefile as:
{"./src/*", [debug_info,{parse_transform,smart_exceptions}, {outdir,

smart_exceptions are great for newbie and helps when you trying to
understand someone else code.

Thomas Lindgren, how about spilling some of your wisdoms.  It's a
great tool by the way.