[erlang-questions] Documentation build process: user comments, finer-grained pages

t ty <>
Sat Feb 16 14:43:27 CET 2008

Perhaps have the docs linked under wikibooks
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Erlang_Programming). Example:

Within wikibooks have

Module: erlang
Function: is_list/1  (link back into erlang.org document that has the
official description)