[erlang-questions] asn1 and the new ssl module

Jakob Cederlund jakob@REDACTED
Fri Feb 15 16:16:25 CET 2008

Nope, not yet.
Currently, the new ssl (the one you get with {ssl_imp, new}) only
supports these packet-options: raw, 1, 2, 4, cdr and line. (Packaging is
handled by the function ssl_connection:check_packet/3.) The rest are
fairly easy to add, and we hope to do that in the next release. Patches
are welcome! :-)
/Jakob