[erlang-questions] Mnesia and the 4Gb Limit

David Lloyd lloy0076@REDACTED
Fri Feb 15 00:03:02 CET 2008

Hi There,

Does Mnesia/Dets still have the 4GB limit? Answers I've found on the
'net seem to indicate that 64bit Erlang has, essentially, erased this limit.

I'm looking at a database table that miht be larger than 4Gb; it's
already an in memory, MySQL table (MySQL cluster uses an in memory table
structure) so I don't seem to have a "lack" of memory [last time I
looked the min. memory in any one node on this cluster is 8Gb).

DSL