[erlang-questions] MG MGC comm

J Bhanot j.bhanot@REDACTED
Wed Feb 13 10:10:13 CET 2008

Hi,

My MG is an external entity which can send messages on a particular port..

Now i want my MGC application(based upon OTP stack) to listen to these
messages and forward these to C node which will give  the response back to
MGC based upon a config file and thereon MGC will send the same response
on a particular port(on which MG is listening)......

Question for this approach is:

1. Can I make MGC listen on a particular port and then recieve messages
from MG(external entity) .

another way of doing it is......

MG sends the messages to C node and C node directly communicates with
Stack using erl_interface...based upon that plays with messages and send
the response back to MG.... Is it possible first of all........

Thanking in anticipation...

Regards,
and any attachments. Thank you