[erlang-questions] Chicago Erllounge - Last Call For Final Date Vote

Logan, Martin <>
Mon Feb 11 21:18:17 CET 2008

>From all the response I have been getting it looks like most people want
to meet for the Chicago Erllounge on Wednesday the 13th.  I am still
open to Friday if we get more responses on that side.  If I don't get
enough votes that way I am going to reserve our spot at the Blue Line
Club Car for Wed the 13th. Please respond today, or tomorrow at latest,
to this email or send email to  with what day
works for you.