[erlang-questions] Jinterface - ping and send trouble

Robin <>
Fri Feb 8 05:29:14 CET 2008

I spoke too soon, ping and send work.

After inspecting the JAVA_PID, the name of the java node is
 not

()23> net_adm:ping().
pong
()24> {message,  } ! foobar.
foobar

The  node name in the REPL shows , but ping
expects

Jinterface ping and send work well, thanks.

Robin