[erlang-questions] kick start a newb!

Dustin Whitney dustin.whitney@REDACTED
Thu Feb 7 23:57:12 CET 2008

I modified the last line of my script to io:fwrite(Body). and that printed
it out for me in a human readable format.  I will check out
xmerl_ucs:from_utf8/1 and see what it does.  I want to run some XPath
against the document anyway, so I'll be looking at that module anyway.  I
really appreciate the help.

-Dustin