[erlang-questions] why prim_inet undocument?

Mon Feb 4 11:50:51 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 09:34:42AM +0800, ???? wrote:
> HI!
> I want to use prim_inet.why prim_inet undocument,is old?
> erlang async socket is use the module?
> help! thanks every body!

It is undocumented because it is an internal module that is not
ment to be called from applications. Its interface may
change without warning in even the smallest patch.

If there is functionality you need that is not provided
in gen_tcp, gen_udp, gen_sctp, inet etc... you just
ask about it and there may either be another way
to do it, or it may be added to the public
interface where it should be.