[erlang-questions] Erlang has handed in Italy

Jilani Khaldi jilani@REDACTED
Sat Feb 2 11:11:40 CET 2008

> If you think it's worth, you may cite that at the University of Catania
> (Engineering Faculty) we have a small research community that uses
> Erlang for research purposes; many students working with us use Erlang
> for their BSc and MSc thesis and we also have lectures reserved to them.
> I don't know if this is the sole experience, in Italy, but it's probable.
Where can I find information about all this? In your personal (english)
site I can't find anything new about Erlang since 2004. In the italian
site of the Engineering Faculty (Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica
e delle Telecominicazioni) there is nothing mensioning Erlang or any
other technologies. Secret italian (catanesi) weapons? Let us know, please.
Ciao!

--
Jilani KHALDI
http://jkhaldi.oltrelinux.com