[erlang-questions] Erlounge in San Francisco, 17-22 February

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 23:52:49 CET 2008

Thank you for the good response, now we just have to work out a suitable day
to meet. Looking at my schedule for the conference these are my preferences
(from best to worst):

Saturday 16/2 (but I will be tired after the trip)
Sunday 17/2
Tuesday 19/2
Monday 18/2
Friday 22/2

Wednesday and Thursday are a no-no. Come with suggestions and we'll decide.

Well met,
Robert