[erlang-questions] Planet Erlang relaunch

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Dec 31 11:07:35 CET 2008

Hello,

We have put online a new version of the news / blog post aggregator
for Erlang:
http://www.planeterlang.org/

It should be more readable and more useful.

We now index the content and also provide an integrated search engine,
so that it will become overtime a major tool to find Erlang resources.

Please, drop me a mail with the URL to access the Erlang related feed
from your blog and I will add you to the site.

Comments and suggestion improvements are welcome :)

Happy new year !

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/