[erlang-questions] Problem with XML validation using xmerl_xsd:validate().

Andrey Sedinin sedinin@REDACTED
Tue Dec 30 13:32:35 CET 2008

Hi

Of course i have tested this case:

<status></status>

It does not work too (or it work with the same result :).

But in XML it is equivalent:

But any way -- thank you for your guessing.

Regards.