[erlang-questions] cheap low-power boards

Martin Scholl ms@REDACTED
Sun Dec 28 15:01:40 CET 2008

Hello Joel,

erlang runs on ATOM-based boards. A candidate for what you plan to do is
this board:
	http://kontron.com/nanoETXexpress-SP

They claim < 5w idle power consumption.

For starting hacking I recommend buying one of Intels' atom reference
boards which are quite cheap (typically ~50eur - a complete system
typically costs less than 120eur).

Martin