[erlang-questions] cheap low-power boards

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Sun Dec 28 14:19:09 CET 2008

On Dec 28, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Corrado Santoro wrote:

> I've successful *compiled* Erlang on a ARM9 board. The shell runs. But
> I've tried to executed a complex Erlang app... even if running the
> shell
> implies that the whole erlang runtime system is working well!

Do you mean that you _have not_ tried to execute a complex Erlang app?

What kind of board was that? Did it have an LCD controller?

I'm thinking of using Erlang with marine electronics.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com