[erlang-questions] Merry christmas! Have a library.

John Haugeland stonecypher@REDACTED
Thu Dec 25 18:37:14 CET 2008

Merry Christmas to all.  (If you aren't Christian, Catholic or Capitalist,
the three religions that celebrate Christmas, substitute Channukah, Holi,
Hajj, Bodhi Day, Zarathosht Diso, Abdu'l-Baha's Ascension, Huge Freaking
Beef Roast Eve, Ashura, Yule, Litha, Gantan-Sai, Diwali, Night of the Seven
DVDs, Maghi, the Blessing of the Animals, the Feast of the Theophany, Vasant
Panchami or even just Those Couple of Days Off before The End of the Tax
Year.  I just picked today because most Erlangers are in Capitalist or
Christian parts of the world, so it seemed like a winning statistical
gambit.)

In observance of whatever random thing you celebrate (yay beef roast eve!),
I'm releasing my utility library to the public.  It's even mostly
documented.

http://scutil.com/
http://scutil.com/docs/

I hope you all have a happy, healthy and safe {?MODULE,?HOLIDAY}.  Remember
to share with the less fortunate.

  - Uncle Fatty