[erlang-questions] Is it better to use tuple to send the message or list or it just does not matter ?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Dec 22 20:22:47 CET 2008

As you mentioned both alternatives work, you can send and receive anything,
and as Jacob was alluding to is the general rule that you use a tuple when
the size is known and fixed and use a list for dynamic collections. Also for
this type of usage a tuple is more efficient both in speed and memory size.

Robert