[erlang-questions] Interfacing Erlang to Oracle

Serge Aleynikov <>
Sat Dec 20 05:10:15 CET 2008

I just placed a project here that implements an Oracle port program for
Erlang.  It uses OCCI C++ interface and works with Oracle 10g and later.

It's been a while since I last used it but if memory serves execution of
DML queries, and DDL plsql blocks worked fine.  I was developed with
R11B-0, so it may require little updating for R12B-x, but if there are
volunteers to resurrect the project, I can grant commit access to