[erlang-questions] curious

atul goyal atulindore2@REDACTED
Fri Dec 19 14:23:12 CET 2008

hi...i got the results... it seems that instantiating the driver multiple
times and concurrently sending the messages is not improving the speed at
all. I think that since im using no async threads on OS level ,my
performance wont increase. And it wud be the same weather i use seuqential
or concurrent techniques as long as the erts is running on a single OS
thread....well