[erlang-questions] wrapping ss7 in a linked-in driver

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Dec 18 22:28:07 CET 2008

Joel,

I'm not clear what exactly you are thinking, the asn1 module
does what you describe; code generation and a linked in driver.

Plenty of folks kicking around here, myself included, have run
SS7 protocols such as MAP through Erlang systems.  I implemented
ANSI and ETSI MAP and TCAP layers on top of a linked in driver
for an SCCP stack embedded on a card.

	-Vance