[erlang-questions] process priorities

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Dec 18 19:55:37 CET 2008

Hi,

The experience is that one should avoid fiddling with process priorities.
It is very rarely done and you can probably solve the problem in another way.
In the whole Erlang/OTP distribution it is only used in a couple of places which
have with the distribution protocol to do (I have not searched the
code recently so
this is not the exact truth but almost).

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson