[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Erik Reitsma erik.reitsma@REDACTED
Thu Dec 18 12:45:17 CET 2008

I have witten an interactive website, called DEM-DISC in english,
www.dementiewijzer.nl in dutch. It is off-line now, and not available to
the public. It provides personalized information for informal carers for
people with dementia. An english abstract of a paper about DEM-DISC can
be found here: http://conferences.icmcc.org/?p=1843 It has been used in
a trial with informal carers.
The server uses Yaws, the client is written in Javascript with DoJo. It
uses Ajax with long-lived requests.

*Erik.

________________________________

	From: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED
[mailto:erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Cer
	Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 4:35 AM
	To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
	Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use
Erlang?

	On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Daniel Cer
<daniel.cer@REDACTED> wrote:

		Does anyone here have an Erlang powered website or
webapp? If you do,
		would you mind sharing the URL and what other support
components
		you're using (e.g, ErlyWeb, Erlang-Web, MochiWeb,
Mnesia, etc.)?

	Thanks. The responses so far have been great.

	Any other sites that could be listed? It doesn't have to be
anything big, small personal projects are just fine.

	Also, would anybody mind if I listed their name with their site?
This would just be your name (e.g., 'Michael McDaniel'), and not your
e-mail address.

	-Dan