[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Daniel Cer daniel.cer@REDACTED
Thu Dec 18 04:34:56 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Daniel Cer <daniel.cer@REDACTED> wrote:

> Does anyone here have an Erlang powered website or webapp? If you do,
> would you mind sharing the URL and what other support components
> you're using (e.g, ErlyWeb, Erlang-Web, MochiWeb, Mnesia, etc.)?

Thanks. The responses so far have been great.

Any other sites that could be listed? It doesn't have to be anything big,
small personal projects are just fine.

Also, would anybody mind if I listed their name with their site? This would
just be your name (e.g., 'Michael McDaniel'), and not your e-mail address.

-Dan