[erlang-questions] Interfacing Erlang to Oracle

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Thu Dec 18 03:33:58 CET 2008

I'm interested in the idea of "sql relay", but have never dug into the
guts of database interfaces before and probably don't have a lot of
time to devote to it.  However, if I can help out in some way (maybe
documentation?), I'm in.

Regards

Dave M.