[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Michael Ossareh ossareh@REDACTED
Thu Dec 18 01:56:02 CET 2008

heysan use erlang!

ejabberd
gateways to MSN / AIM / Yahoo / GTalk (we didn't do s2s here) / MySpace / ICQ

we're also converting our jabber client (currently java) to use erlang
for the jabber coms part and use java for the in memory storage of our
users sessions (ongoing conversations, etc). We're using jinterface to
make java an erlang node.

god loves atheists, Fact: http://www.mrwiggleslovesyou.com/comics/rehab477.jpg