[erlang-questions] Interfacing Erlang to Oracle

David Budworth dbudworth@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 00:52:58 CET 2008

erlang odbc support works, but I always hated odbc on unix due to poor
support.

one thing we thought of doing was adding a java bridge to the database using
jinterface for communications.

weird way to do it, but shouldn't be too big of a pain.  Especially since
jdbc is a pretty darn solid database connector.

definitely not going to be your highest speed option though, since you'll
take multiple marshaling hits while transferring data back and fourth.