[erlang-questions] Looking for XMPP client

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman@REDACTED
Mon Dec 15 12:20:52 CET 2008

Exactly the same decisions I took :)

Components are shockingly easy to write, so thats what I ended up with. It
seems you can also benefit from the automatic round robin component stuff
for scalability, although I've not really looked into that yet.

Cheers

Kirk